2016 I'm ready for you

Set myself some goals for next year. I hope to achieve target by the end of February, I have my game face on! Though I have a feeling when I get there I will want to loose a little more, however we will see.

I have found such a massive support network on Instagram so I will carry on posting, maintaining my target weight and running my blog hoping it helps someone else out there looking for some motivation. I will of course still be going to group every week too.

When you reach target I guess it's only the beginning, you have to find the right balance that works for you, I can't imagine it to be easy as I'm in the routine of loosing.

Anyway.... here's what I shared on Instagram earlier.


So I'm going to be running around like a crazy woman this week, Christmas with 2 children is always so much fun however I have so much to do, I've looked back and I am thankful for 2015, it's the year that has changed my life in a positive way.

I even got my legs out whilst trying on some clothes... haha! This time last year I wouldn't of even wore a skirt.... crazy. I'm bordering the size 10-12 mark at the moment, mainly 12s but I'm working extra hard at getting into 10s.



No comments:

Post a Comment