Happy 2016 everyone!

Hey all,

hope you've all had a great Christmas and New Year.

So 2016, it's here! The year I will reach target, nervous but excited. I think it's going to be tough finding a right balance to keep the weight around the same, but it's something I'm definitely looking forward to.

Has anyone got any goals this year they want to achieve? Mine is to get fitter, I've lost most of the weight but would love to become a gym regular so I can feel fit as well as enjoy my new slimmer self.

I took two pictures to compare from now and when I started my journey, I know so many people will be starting theirs this month so I wanted to help with a little inspiration.

Here goes...

48 weeks difference..

#facetofacefriday is something we do on Instagram for anyone who doesn't follow me

The Slimming World plan really does work if you follow it, I make sure I have 3 meals a day, have my healthy extra's and syns.

So yeah, a little post to give anyone some inspiration they may need at the start of the year!!


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment