Happy 1yr Anniversary!!

Today is exactly 1 year since I walked through the doors of my local Slimming World. I had no idea what a difference it would make to my life.

Yesterday I got weighed and lost 3lbs which brings my total years loss to 9 stone 2lbs. I am absolutely ecstatic, I feel amazing for it!


I have set my target for 12lbs away, seems so close.

This week was the hardest week on Slimming World yet, I didn't realise how much pressure I put on myself until yesterday, when I got called up for my award I burst into tears, relief and happiness I guess. I got home and I binged, I am being honest here, I had chocolate, biscuits and crisps, why? because the pressure got to me. All week I was pushing for this award being really really good and it finally caught up with me last night. I'm human, it happens to us all and I have drawn the line and moved on.

I have made a promise to myself never to pressure myself so much again, what will be will be, so for anyone reading this thinking I am the perfect Slimming World member, I'm not, I have bad times and hurdles too. My advice to anyone loosing weight is to set yourself goals but don't force yourself to get them, have faith in the plan, it works.

I have moved on, drawn that line and back to normality, target I am coming for you, I don't care if it comes off slowly, I am just thankful of where I am today weight wise and as a person.

These pictures are a year apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment