I'm in a happy place...

So very close to target now and I'm starting to enjoy the new me, though I still look in the mirror and be critical on myself, who doesn't?

I am so glad I started to blog, it helps me express my emotions as being on a weight loss journey isn't easy, I've learned to be kind to myself and not pressure myself too much.

I have a whole new chapter ahead of me, which is fitness, I'm glad I have something else to focus on. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get to target (11.5lbs away) but I'm fine with that, I would never of dreamed to be where I am today.

I've planned a naughty meal for when I reach target, is that bad? I know I will never slip into old habits again or ruin all of my hard work. So Chinese buffet that's on my doorstep, watch out because I'm coming to eat eat eat till I roll out, that's my celebration!!

I'm excited to what to future holds, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment