Excited for my new chapter

5lbs to get rid of till target then I'm ready for my new chapter, I'm nervous as I have never even took 'fitness' seriously, now I am so keen to learn new things and get started.

I am happy with my body size now, I need to work on my shape next.


I have my fab Fabletics outfit to get me started!!

I plan to tone up and drop some inches, I will be blogging my journey so please do get in contact with any tips you may have, as always I am PR friendly so anything that may help please get in touch.





Huge thank you to Quest Nutrition for my bars, sent all the way from America, so a massive thanks, I can't wait to try and blog my findings. You can find more info here www.questnutrition.com




Also a huge thanks to The Bodybuilding Warehouse for my goodies, I am also looking forward to trying and blogging my findings, you can find more info here http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/


I also have these beauties to try from http://www.pulsin.co.uk/


Lots to look forward to, lots of goodies to try and blog about, looks like I am going to be a busy bee over the next few weeks! Keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment