Tefal - Actifry

I was really excited to team up with Tefal to show the amazing advantages of having an Actifry when trying to lead a healthy lifestyle.

You can find where to purchase here: click here

ACTIFRY: a revolutionary healthy fryer using only one spoonful of oil to cook 1kg of perfect crispy chips! For a quicker alternative, you can even cook oil-free chips from frozen. And its talents don’t end there, as you can cook curries, casseroles, stir-frys, risottos, desserts & much more!

Convenient and user-friendly, ActiFry’s unique patented technology allows hands-free cooking and ensures excellent and even cooking results, every time. 7 models to choose from!!



I've only had it a few days and I am impressed, the most amazing chips & roast potatoes and gorgeous stir frys, I will keep you updated with my new recipes.

I just want to point out I had lots of 'mixed' comments regarding Frylight and Actifry, some people saying it ruined theirs, some saying that the guarantee would be void, this is something you should contact Tefal about just for peace of mind, I want to share what I use. 7 sprays is only 0.5 syn on Slimming World... (around the £2 mark)




Before & After - No seasoning just the above spray - 25 mins

Prawns were marinated in Cajun spice and soy sauce before cooking
pack of prawns
mange tout
red pepper
onion
salt & pepper
 
cooked for 20 mins
served on a bed of crispy kale


No comments:

Post a Comment