Fitbit & Fitness

 
READ MORE HERE:(including pictures and my progress) click here 
 
So I did it, I set out to loose weight and I did, I didn't quite expect to loose 10 stone in 13 months and be a healthy BMI but here I am, what's next? FITNESS

I'm really excited and I feel honoured to be teaming up with Fitbit to help me along with my fitness journey, you can find my story and follow my progress on their blog which is here: http://fitbiteurope.tumblr.com/ 

I have HIIT routines to follow, I have a gym membership to use so Monday April 11th is where the new chapter begins. I will still be maintaining my weight with Slimming World.
 
 
 
 

I will also be updating on here under 'fitness'

I'm sharing everything! Measurements, progress pictures and fitness routines. I'm a beginner, I've done running, HIIT and exercise dvds in the past but nothing that requires dedication, I'm ready to take that step now and really up my fitness.

I know it's not going to be easy but I can't wait to see the results.

What Fitbit product(s) will I be using?

  Charge HR - features are listed below

  • PurePulse™ Heart Rate
  • Exercise Tracking
  • Caller ID + Watch
  • Long Battery Life
  • SmartTrack™
  • Wireless Syncing
  • Workouts + All-Day Activity
  • Auto Sleep Tracking & Silent Alarms
One  - features are listed below

  • Clip (doesn't need to be worn on wrist)
  • All-Day Activity
  • Wear + Life
  • Clock + Display
  • Wireless Syncing
  • Sleep + Alarms

Find more info here: https://www.fitbit.com/uk/shop/chargehr


Have you got a Fitbit? I would love to hear your experiences! If you are thinking about purchasing one stay tuned to my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment