What 2016 has taught me...

If you reach for your dreams and goals you will achieve them, however it requires real dedication and hard work but you will do it.

I've learned that being 'skinny' as people would say isn't all that. I got there and wasn't in a great place with my relationship with food, we need to aim for a size/weight we can maintain.

Life is for living, I put my life on hold, missed out for a number on the scales, I'm making up for it now.

You need to learn to love yourself no matter what size/height/shape etc you are love begins within ourselves we need to accept who we are and learn to grow as people and love ourselves along the way.

I've also realised life isn't a textbook unexpected things can happen and sometimes you have to just take each day as it comes.

I've learnt you need to be kind to people who you care about, keep them close as tomorrow isn't always promised.

2016 I've found myself and grown as a person but there's also plenty of traits I need to work on too. I've learnt I'm very quick to jump to conclusions, sometimes I need to take a step back and chill. I've also realised I have a terrible addiction to M&Ms what's that all about?

To grow as people we need to make mistakes, put ourselves out of our comfort zone and enjoy every single moment of life we have.

Sometimes I think hmmm a day out with my kids with nice food or 1lb lighter in 4 days, memories over scales for me always.

Remember weight gain when it happens  is in fact temporary and can be shifted.

Focus on self love, being happy in yourself, being kind to that person who you look at each day in the mirror, that's our competition that's who we battle with daily and that's who we need to look after.

Be kind to yourself xx

No comments:

Post a Comment