Week 46

I couldn't make weigh in today (SO frustrating) I had to wait in for a parcel. Group is a massive part of my journey and feels strange not going, it's where I get my motivation for the week ahead, this week I have had to find it in me to do it and I will.

I had a look back today and compared pictures which I love doing, shows me how far I have come. Had some fab news that the group I attend is moving to the local leisure centre, this means I can work on my body in the new year. I really want to tone up the closer I get to target, my problem area is my middle area, my 'mummy tummy' as I call it. 23lbs to go and plenty of gym sessions, exciting as 23lbs seems so close.

I'm not afraid to post these pictures anymore, I just hope it can help someone else and prove it can be done without fad diets just a lifestyle change!

xxx

Then and now (8 stone - 112lbs loss)




Whilst I'm here.... tonight's dinner

3 comments:

  1. fab photos you inspirational lady. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing Kerry really well done you look amazing, keep it up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are simply fab. You look so heathy and well. Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete