Fabletics

I'm really excited to share that I've been in contact with the company Fabletics and they have sent me over some gym wear to review and I am taking part in their #LiveYourPassion campaign.

My journey to becoming fitter starts NOW!

Fabletics have such an amazing range of gym wear, plenty of colours, styles and variety, there is something for everyone, you can input your size, shape and where you would wear the clothing and it automatically picks what suits you, how great is that?

I have heard mixed reviews on the company regarding the 'VIP' option, you don't have to opt in and you don't have to have outfits every month either more info can be found here: Website

I was sent size small top (size 10) and size XS bottoms (size 8) I found them true to size and they fit like a glove, really comfy and I can't wait to wear them.

I'm going to be blogging my fitness journey, the good and the bad so keep an eye on it! If you don't follow me on Instagram give me a follow as this is where I will be documenting my journey the most.

Instagram

Keep an eye out for my review of the Fabletics gym wear, will be up later in the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment